I can’t believe I am typing this, but November is just around the corner! It’s time to start planning content for the month ahead before the holidays sneak up on us.
Strapped for ideas? I got you covered!
You can take inspiration right from my content calendar. I use these post ideas for Instagram, but they can work great for blogs, videos, Facebook posts, Pinterest pins, and anywhere else you’d like to find your audience online.
See below to swipe my November content ideas.
Cyndi, Owner of Ascent StoryCraft
P.S. I’d love to see how you’re putting these ideas into action. Feel free to tag or share your posts with me so I can be your fangirl.
Let’s Get Social! Connect with Me On:
18 November Content Ideas
Wednesday, November 3: Cliché Day
- Post an unpopular opinion on something overrated
- Share an industry cliché that’s tried-and-true
Wednesday, November 3: Stress Awareness Day
- Share one thing that helps you stress less in your business
- Post a tip that addresses your ideal client’s stressors
Sunday, November 7: Daylight Saving Time
- How do you help clients get back their time?
- Share what systems make the best use of your time
- Example: Content batching
Sunday, November 14: National Spicy Guacamole Day
- Share a hot take on an industry trend
- Share your spicy offer
- Example: It’s OFFER NAME is so hot you could _________ a ___________ on a _____________
Sunday, November 21: National Stuffing Day
- How do you stand out in an overcrowded market?
- For my copywriters, talk about keyword stuffing
Thursday, November 25: Thanksgiving
- Share a gratitude post
- Post a family or employee photo
Friday, November 26: Black Friday
- Share your sale
- Post about your freebie (we’ve all purchased a lot today)
Saturday, November 27: Small Business Saturday
- What did you start your business?
- Shout out your favorite small businesses
Third Week of November: Game and Puzzle Week
- Play two truths and a lie
- Host a round of trivia in your stories