The clock is winding down on 2021. Is it just me or did this year fly by fast?
There is still time to make an impact with your content before the ball drops.
You can take inspiration right from my content calendar. I use these post ideas for Instagram, but they can work great for blogs, videos, Facebook posts, Pinterest pins, and anywhere else you’d like to find your audience online.
Swipe to steal my December content ideas. Which one will you try?
See below to swipe my November content ideas.
Cyndi, Owner of Ascent StoryCraft
P.S. I’d love to see how you’re putting these ideas into action. Feel free to tag or share your posts with me so I can be your fangirl.
Let’s Get Social! Connect with Me On:
December Content Ideas
December 4: Santa’s List Day
- Share your Industry Wishlist for the Year Ahead
- Example: A feature or tool you want to see on Instagram
- Holiday Gift Guide
December 8: Pretend to be a Time Traveler Day
- 2022 Industry Predictions
- What Would you Tell Yourself if you Could Go Back to Jan. 2021?
December 17: Regifting Day
- Repurpose a Valuable Piece of Content (Bonus points if it’s a Reel)
- Share a Valuable Piece of Content or Quote by Another Creator
December 29: Still Need To Do Day
- Share What you Want to Achieve in 2022
- How Do You Take a Break from Your To-Do List?
Evergreen End of Year Content Ideas
- Share your Top Post from the Year
- Favorites Things of the Year
- Hint: Channel your inner Oprah
- Top Lessons from 2021
- Things to Let Go of in 2022
National Write a Business Plan Month
- How has Your Business Model Evolved?
- Goals for 2022
- Best Tips for Writing a Business Plan for New People in your Industry