Barbecues, beach days, fireworks, and content creation….which one of these things is not like the other? If you’re anything like me, you’d rather be enjoying these fleeting days of summer than figuring out what to post on social media.
But I have you covered!
As an ex-lifestyles journalist, my team and I would sit around bouncing story ideas off one another. It was a great way to get the creative juices flowing. Unfortunately, many of us service-based solopreneurs don’t have the opportunity to brainstorm post ideas with a passionate team.
Brainstorming out-of-the-box post ideas is still one of my favorite things to do for clients and my content and branding consulting business, Ascent StoryCraft. I do it every month, and it’s such a relief to have a schedule of content ideas mapped out in advance.
This solo brainstorming session is at the heart of my content batching. Honestly, if I didn’t batch my content, I’d never post consistently on Instagram.
If you want to get ahead on your content creation, I’m here to help!
16 Instagram Post Ideas Your Audience Will Love this July
You can take inspiration right from my content calendar. I use these post ideas for Instagram, but they can work great for blogs, videos, Facebook posts, Pinterest pins, and anywhere else you’d like to find your audience online.
Thursday, July 1
National Postal Worker Day
- Write an Open Letter to Someone Struggling in your Niche
- How do you Deliver for Your Clients?
Saturday, July 3
- What Business “Rules” do you Break?
- Call Out a Myth or Bad Industry Practice
Monday, July 5
- How Do you Delegate?
- How Do you Define Work-Life-Balance?
Wednesday, July 7
Tell the Truth Day
- Play 2 Truths & a Lie
- Share a Fun Fact or Stat about Your Industry
Tuesday, July 13
Embrace Your Geekness Day
- Share your Favorite Tech Tools
- What do you Nerd Out About in your Business?
Wednesday, July 14
National Tape Measure Day
- What are your Favorite Metrics to Track Success?
- How do you go the Extra Mile for your Clients?
Friday, July 23
Hot Enough For Ya Day
- Give a Hot Take on an Industry Trend
- Share Your Hottest Offer
- Example: It’s OFFER NAME is so hot you could _________ a ___________ on a _____________
Friday, July 30
Paperback Book Day
- Share your Favorite Biz Books
- Poll your Audience for Book Recommendations